Sunday, February 19, 2006

Online Radio!!!

I have discovered the joys of online radio. Bored with Radio One (listened to perpetually in the kitchen), I sought an alternative form of musical entertainment. Plus, I plan on listening to the Women's hockey final on Monday (CANADA for GOLD!!!) , so I needed to see if I could get the CBC's online radio feed. I got it loud and clear! My search did not stop there (cue evil laugh). I feel left out when all my friends talk about things that are happening in my Canadian home of Montreal. Songs, news, weather, the works. Plus when I'm back there in July, I want to hit the ground running. So, I went to the MIX 96 web site, and BINGO! I'm now listening to the MIX online.
Ed thinks it's kinda weird hearing adverts for "Brault & Martineau", as well as the French but he'll have to get used to it! :)
*sigh* I feel at home!
xoxox

No comments: