Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Very Scary Concept...

Hey Y'all, I have a house for next year!!! I will be residing in Burbland of Canterbury in a pleasant little abode with Ed, my flatmate Tom, and Sue, a friend of his. Our original plan was to live in a group of 6: Dave, Gem, Kat, Ben, Ed, and myself. But that was quashed when A) all the 6-bedroom houses listed were actually taken, and B) some buggery bugger of person called up before we did on an absolutely gorgeous perfect house. At that point, we regrouped, and decided to split...ironic, isn't it? But fear not, the remaining 4 in the original 6 are not homeless. They live two doors down from us! Ideal isn't it? Which means we don't have far to run with the veg for the roast on Sundays :) This is an incredible weight off of my mind, but the gravity of it all sits in the drawer adjacent to me, with the words: "Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement" written on it. The best part...the kitchen colour scheme is sage green (that's not sage green, but it's the closest)!
XOXOX
Thanks Eddie for being so patient with me every time I say "I'm worried!"


"#35" Our little home....

No comments: