Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Done!!! (For Now, of Course!)

Today, was the last day of classes for me. Now all I have to prepare for are my 5 final exams in May. They start 6 weeks from now, so knowing me, one week into holiday I'll feel as though they're 5 days, no weeks away...!
I got up today, 8:45am for a 10am Bio lecture. I handed in my last essay before class, so was very pleased! After seeing Ed off home (he had a job interview!!!), I went to computer labs to finish (hopefully) my computing project. I started at 1:30...finished at 6:30...and it was done. I finished the project one month and 5 days early. Now that's a record!
I've had an awesome year, what with classes, new friends, volleyball, and everything about UKC life. Everyone feels the same, they're looking forward to seeing people back home, but don't want to leave their lives here ... we've made our little homes.
Have a great Easter, all! Relax, enjoy the sun, and when you get a minute, do a bit of work ;)
xoxox

The Anthropology Building

Leading to the Anthropology Computer Labs
Still getting used to the MACs ... no buttons on the mouse!

The Computer Lab ... the active computer's where I spent 5 hours!!!

Now like these duckies ... I'm going to run away (for a while!)


No comments: