Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Elvis Experience

One of Catherine's Choir colleagues, kindly gave us ticket to go and see the Elvis Experience at the Bell Centre. I have never been to the Bell Centre, and so I thought this was great! So after dinner on Crescent, and a speed walk to get there, we sat amongst clucky French-Canadians when didn't quite realize they didn't need to shout at their friends to be heard.
I thought the performance was great. I heard lots of the classics, and they were all performed live! I'm Catherine would have enjoyed it more, if the woman sitting next to us could keep time as she clapped. I said to Catherine "listening to her clap to the beat, is like watching two windshield wipers going that aren't in sinc!"
The only creepy thing was when people started swarming the stage, wanting to shake hands with, or kiss 'Elvis'...I turned to Catherine "wait...they're not plants!"
Good times :)
xox





No comments: