Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Arrived Safely!!!

After a very busy day on Sunday, I flew from Montreal to London. The flight was fast, quiet and I slept through most of it. I arrived, (and after a bit of searching) met up with Ed, I guessed I had changed more than I thought...he didn't recognize me!!! We traveled back to Oxford on the bus together, sleeping most of the way. As well as seeing him again, it was great to get back to the Vicarage, see my parents, my sister, and to travel on the left side on the road again. (Seeing as my driving test's on Thursday, I need the practice.) I had an awesome visit, and couldn't have done anything differently to make it better. :)
xoxox




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your test today. We all miss you and love you.
your other mother
Pam

Country Girl said...

Love you all too!!!!
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox