Monday, September 04, 2006

Labour Day Weekend Camping

Camping is something I've always done in my family. This year, Fiona, Daniel and Matt went camping at Voyageur Park with me. We had an absolute blast!!! Hot dogs, roasted marshmallows, oatmeal, coffee, struggling with a tarp in strong winds, trying hopelessly to build a fire, good music, Monopoly, and of course, doing Daniels' make up :) (Which he let Fiona and me do willingly, I might add). However, because I just like being in the out of doors, full stop, I would have had fun, no matter what. We came back tired, full of hot dogs, and happy! Good Times.
xox

The tarp in the wind

The fire... sort of.

Fiona with me.

My spoon!
I don't ask the hard questions anymore....

Fiona!

Yes...he's wearing scubba gear....why???

Breakfast, chez camping fire.

Sand bomb!!!

Fiona and Daniel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

If anyone asks...sarah has been bugging me for 5 years to put make-up on me....so i finally gave in to get it over with! Dont let her convicne you i wanted it done! But i did look stunning, thanks sar!

Country Girl said...

ya....you so liked it!
;P