Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well Into the Second Week

Despite the lack of bloggage that's been going on, I am still alive. We have our phone set up, the internet is a work in progress, and I've anti-bacterialized the bathroom and kitchen. My classes this term are really interesting, and I'm enjoying the reading. I've started up at bells, and am well into the swing of volleyball. We had our first mini-tournament yesterday in Calais, France, and WE WON!!! There was some major bum-whoopage going on from both the men's and the women's team...in short we rocked. I foresee a great year for us!
I promise to get something resembling a photo up here, but I can't say exactly when.
I hope all the Thanksgiving preps are going well for people?!
Love to All!!!
xoxoxox

6 comments:

April Day said...

Glad to hear you are ringing again! The Country Parson rang a nice quarter of Cambridge at Rousham (where else? we needed to make sure he would turn up at the right place!!)http://www.campanophile.co.uk/show.html?Code=42247
Did you try the snails and/or frog's legs when you were in Calais?

Country Girl said...

Where else indeed!? Glad to hear it went well, though. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

i am glad to see your back ,thank god for the internet,i wish you a wonderful thanksgiving, and if you check your e mail i have sent you some colorful aereol pics of ile perrot, baie d'urfe and a mapletree on maple.I hope this brings you some happy memories of the holiday. love you, miss you, hug you, kiss you
your md Pam

Country Parson said...

Notice above how neatly we sidestepped the question about snails and frog's legs!

Country Girl said...

muah ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

hey there just wanted to say boooo
happy halloween love you lots