Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Sister Rocks!!!

I would like congratulate my sister on being awarded her degree: Bachelors of Music (BMus) last week. She has worked so hard for this, and it hasn't always been easy. Everything that goes into that degree, she deserves. On her blog, there are great photos of her fans, as well as a mini-movie that made me cry. I so wish I could have been there to see, and to give her a HUGE hug...but she'll have to wait till January.
Mucho Congratz, Thing! I can't say it enough :)

xoxox



Mummy, Thing, and Daddy (he participated in the ceremony, as he was a prof at McGill for 32 years!!!)

2 comments:

TGS said...

Thanks Dinglebum!! That means so much to me, and don't think I didn't think you and Allie weren't there that day too :) Soon enought that'll be you :P

Country Girl said...

anytime!!!Just glad you made it out with your mind in one piece :D
xox