Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Eddie!

My Man turned 21 this year, and in proper style, we celebrated it. I'm glad to report that by the end of all the festivities, he said he was all partied out! His birthday was on the 6th of Dec, and it all started the weekend before. 5 of his friends arrived the Friday, and we had sausage pizza, then the rest arrived for Saturday night. In all, we had about 20-25 young people in our poor little house. I made a cake for the birthday boy, and made sure it was a mature cake for the 21-year-old ;P We had an awesome time. Ed is lucky to have such a large group of really great friends, who have all been so welcoming to me.
Wednesday, he and I had a romantic dinner the two of us. I made him tuna steaks, with buttery mash topped with chives, and fresh green beans. For dessert we had lemon cheesecakes!
The weekend after his birthday, we went to his house for the weekend. His Mum made a roast dinner for his on the Sunday (this is his favourite meal). So, with his Mum, his brother Jack, Bruce (the dog), and with me, he finished the last of his 10 day long celebration.
You only turn 21 once, and Ed's worth all the excitement :)
Happy Birthday, Sweety!
'Till the next year.
xoxoxox

No comments: