Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Less Than 10 Days to Go!

WOO HOO! I am nearly half way through my degree! I still have quite a bit to do before then, though. Today I had a University visit day, and I was a tour guide, and tonight is Ed's birthday dinner (I'm making him tuna steaks); then tomorrow class, essay workage, then volleyball in the evening; Friday, Ed and I go to his house for the weekend, where his Mum will cook him a roast for his birthday, and I'm making him another cake; Tuesday is the University carol service at the Cathedral, then I'm going out with a friend of mine, Kayleigh; Thursday is an in-house volleyball tournament, and Friday I get picked up to go home! *sigh* And all in a week and a half.....
Wish me Luck!!!
xox

2 comments:

TGS said...

Good luck Dinglebum!! Exams s... Are stupid... Yes... ;) I'm sure you'll do amazingly!!

Country Girl said...

cross fingers!!!