Sunday, April 15, 2007

My 21st Birthday!!!

Much to my parent's horror, I am now in my 20s! Ed came down for the weekend, and both he and my parents went out for dinner with my the evening before my birthday. We went to a preferred Chinese restaurant of mine, and had a fabulous time! We came home afterwards, and had the 'fish cake' that my Mummy made for me, with a glass of champagne to accompany it. Today, on the actual day, I had church in the morning, which was followed by a lovely tea party with my parents, Ed, Dorothy (my Godmother), her daughter Vicky, and Gill & Sara. We had 'English' sandwiches, cake, cookies, and tea. It was a great was to celebrate. It's touching getting cards, and hugs saying 'happy birthday,' because you know you're being thought of. Thanks to all who sent cards, gave me hugs, or even just thought of me. It wasn't just the weather that warmed me today, but all the good thoughts.
xox










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Nice hat.

Jessica said...

Glad to see you had such a wonderful day!!! I love the photos! You all look so well. :)

Country Girl said...

Thanks all!!!
xox