Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Morgan!!

Today, my niece turned 8! And is celebrating with her two new hamsters: Oreo and Peppermint, as well as the rest of her family. Hopefully the Birthday party went well, and her sleepover too. I remember being 8 and having a fish themed party with my family. My Mum made me a fish cake and (in the shape of a cake, not a cake made out of fish) and the glasses had fish on them as well. I had a bit of an aquaobsession :)

Regardless of the theme, Birthdays are special and I hope Morgan, that yours was special for your reasons :D
Happy Birthday Sweety!!


2 comments:

Cheryl Anne said...

the fat that morgan is 8 makes me feel so old! i remember when she was born!!

Country Girl said...

I know, seriously!! I have an awesome picture of her when she was 6 weeks old :P