Friday, January 23, 2009

Pudding Club Evening

Tonight, my Mum and I went to First Annual Pudding Club in my Godmother's village. It was fabulous! The evening comprised of seeing 8 puddings paraded in front of us, after which we sampled each pudding in groups of 4. In the first round we had a portion each of: sticky toffey pudding , treacle tart, Windsor pudding, and bread and butter pudding. The second round included: chocolate fudge pudding, winter crumble, sherry trifle, and boiled apple pudding. While eating the puddings we had to fill out an evaluation for each pudding based on the presentation, the taste, and the overall satisfaction. This was not an easy task as I would have put the maximum point value for every one! Though our tummies were very full at the end of all the eating, we were very satisfied. There is talk about another one in a year's time. I wonder what they'll come up with then??

No comments: