Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Hamilton Visit

As a little treat for me, and to give Allie some company on her drive back to Hamilton, I came back to visit for a few days. ("Wasn't Morgan in the car??" I hear all you observant readers ask. She was, indeed in the car but not in a keep-Mum-company type of mood. That's where I came in.) I helped pass the time by singing along to Destiny's Child, John Denver, and Hannah Montana (nothing random about that selection).
Throughout the week Allie kept apologizing that the schedule was so busy, but I enjoyed just following everyone around and fitting into the normal family schedule. Plus Allie and I had the change for some "Sistor" time, going to a movie, and also meeting up at Catherine and Mark's house for dinner. It's true, it was a busy week but Allie had everyone so organized that it all moved smoothly. And I loved seeing the girls at school, and doing all their normal activities. So often when there's a guest staying in the house the routine changes, but I was happy to just slot into the rhythm of the house and be a fly on the wall... or in the car.

Ella and Jack chilling out in the car. They were holding hands just before this, but they got shy!
Morgan, Paige, and Nolan playing hockey at Nolan & Dillon's house.
Ella and I sneak a quiet moment together.
Ella showing she's a big girl on the scooter.
Ella and Jack playing nicely in Nolan & Dillon's back garden.
Morgan practicing her violin.
"Honey"...
...and her best friend "Jaxie".
Jack, one of Allie's extra kids.
Paige taking a water break at her soccer practice.
Soccer star!Paige as a "Strawberry Shortcake" ballerina.
Paige is second from the left.
Again, Paige is second from the left.
Paige is the one almost in the center within the gap, with her arms out to the side.

2 comments:

Alliesplace said...

Awesome pictures!!!! You actually have Nolan not Dylan though in that picture :)
xoxoxoxo It was great to have you - hope you come again soon!!!!

Country Girl said...

Right, I'll change that!! Thanks :)
Can't wait to come back.
xoxox