Friday, October 14, 2005



For Better or For Worse
(A comic by Lynn Johnston)

This is my favorite comic in the world. I sure every Canadian and most Americans know if it. The Brits however, skeptical. The Patterson's- the family the strip is following- are growing up over the years. Older and bigger. The life like situations everyone can relate to: we've all been children, we've all gone through school and had problems, we've dated, had messy houses, owned pets, lost loved ones, made crucial decisions about our lives never knowing exactly whether or not it was good one at the time, it goes on. I personally love this comic because it talks about Canada and it's heritage. One of the characters, Elizabeth is a teacher on a Reserve. I highly recommend you check our the website (link below). That link brings you to the "Strip Fix" page, but there's lots to look at.
This comic features Michael and Deanna. I read as Michael went through his University studies...as I am now. Today's comic is particularly poignant and "relateable toable".
Enjoy the site!

1 comment:

Starfisheez said...

Hey Sarah,

Just thought I'd check out your blog. How did the thanksgiving dinner go???
Good news on my end, my baby was born tuesday oct.4th at 10:22am. A beautiful baby girl who we have named Ilysa Rose. You can check out the pics on my blog. Take care and talk to you soon. Liane