Thursday, October 13, 2005

Volleyball Chick!

I just got back from my thrid volleyball practice...
My first practice I was wheezing from being so hopelessly out
of shape. The second my arms looks like an abused girlfriend's arms; not very attractive! Now the thrid practice, I'm more in shape (thanks to going to the gym every day), and my bruises are almost gone. The only thing left is get my knee pads and to stop being such a huge wimp when it come to balls flying at high speeds in my direction....I did have an excellent hit of a smash though. My redeeming action!
We'll be having a tournament shortly and if there's room enough for me to go, I'll give you the skinny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats Dinglebum ;)

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo for volleyball! Sounds like tons of fun!