Monday, October 10, 2005

Hey All!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate, and to those who don't:
you're missing out.

I have decided to cook a Thanksgiving meal for some of my fellow dorm inmates. I'm cooking two large chickens, a whole lot of broccolli, some colliflower, corn and mashed potatoes. I have NEVER done anything like this all by myself....ever!!! Last year I was living on my own, but I had a turkey dinner with friends on the Monday. (I made veal for myself on the Sunday.) Hopefully all will go well tomorrow, though. I belive my sister Catherine is going through the same thing, only she has the luxury of not having 10-12 hungry students waiting for cooked meat.
I do however have one quam with the grocery stores around here....they don't sell tinned pumpkin!!! How can't they??? I can't make pumkin pie without it! I've settle on cherry pie, though. There still will be no custard on our table.
I did buy a mim digi-cam, so hopefully I can post some photos later on and you can see the choas for yourself.
Take care and have a good one!

1 comment:

Spider Girl said...

Sounds delicious!

I'm Canadian so we celebrate our Thanksgiving this weekend too.

I'm looking forward to dinner tonight. :)