Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My sister recommended we do this:
The google image search. You search for these 8 different things with google Image:
  1. Where you grew up
  2. Where you live now
  3. Your name
  4. Grandmother's name
  5. Favorite food
  6. Favorite drink
  7. Favorite song
  8. Favorite smell
Here goes!:

1) I grew up in the gorgeous Burb of Baie d'Urfe. One of the oldest established towns of Montreal. (It turned 300 years old in 1986). Out beatiful yellow house with blue shutter was a perfect home to grow up in.



2) I now live on the UKC campus which is in Canterbury, Kent. This is what I often look out onto as I walk between classes







3) I typed in my name, and got a sketch of woodchips (?!?), so I went with this one. She's the ancor for the St. Jospeh's Uninersity in Pennsilvania, relay team.


4) I chose "Jessie" as my Grandmother's name.
















5) My favorite food is and always will be Chinese Food.....mmmm....drool








6) Favorite drink has got to A&W rootbeer. You just can't find it over here!!!






7) Favorite song at the moment if "Flying High" by Jem....I'm also learning it on piano







8) Finally, my favorite smell is a strange one. I love the smell of a sports hall with a swimming pool, hockey arena, and gym in. I also love the smell of chlorine....don't ask.








Now you try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah

I totally know what you are talking about. We are the lucky ones to have breathed enough chlorine to ummmmm, well, make us end up the way we are today! (I wonder if it had any impact on us??) lol