Wednesday, December 14, 2005




The Carol Service

I totally forgot about the bets laying whether or not I'd sing in the Carol Service! Well, all was well. Miraculously, my throat was better by the time Saturday rolled around, and my head wasn't swimming. Divine intervention??? Could be. The service on a whole was great. Ed filmed as much as the battery would allow, but this I have yet to see. The choir sounded great, and the kids were magnificent! It was a great night, and of course the mulled wine and minced pies were well appreciated. I am now in the midst of working on my last essay before Christmas break. I handed in my lab report, and I'm done one of my essays, but I still have another. When all is done...I am going to sigh a great sigh of relieve, then sleep for a day! XOX

No comments: