Friday, March 10, 2006

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead...

I think this week is over. Am I right? For those who have my MSN will know what I'm talking about. Here's the skinny:
  1. Last Friday, had a meeting with the rest of my project group. Divided the work, and decided to meet Tuesday with our individual stuff done.
  2. Tuesday came and went with no one having finished their work...except for me, the workaholic. "Almost" is a powerful word.
  3. Wednesday evening, got together, decided how to finish up, exchanged emails and mobile numbers, and went to with vigour!
  4. My work day, on Wednesday, finished at 4:50am (I know, technically, Thursday)
  5. I was up again at 6:30am (yes, that's right...1 hour 45 minutes sleep)
  6. I worked on the project until 9:40am, when I left to go play badminton at10am for an hour.
  7. I then had to go for classes from 1 till 3.
  8. Back at home, I proceeded to work, while helping out members of my group with miscellaneous stuff.
  9. Once I'd proofread my work, I emailed my project to Ben to print, then ran off to lay in an inhouse volleyball tournament, from 7:30-10:30pm.
  10. My Friday morning started at 8:15, when my alarm went off.
  11. By 10am, I was sitting my Biology lecture learning about nerves.
  12. By 11am, I was running back to Ben's because on of the files wouldn't open. (BTW, our project was due in at 12pm)
  13. While waiting for Dave to print his stuff, I sorted through the different files.
  14. Ben, Dave and I proceeded to do the mad dash from Parkwood (student accommodation) to the Marlowe building (Anthropology dept.)
  15. 11:56am........that's when we handed in our stuff......
  16. 'Tis the end of a hectic week, and I now need a nap.




    XOXOX

No comments: