Monday, May 22, 2006

First Exam Today...

Today, as you may have guessed is my first exam. I have to sit for 3 hours, starting at 2pm, and write four essays in the subject of "Foundations of Human Culture". Freakishly enough...I'm kinda looking forward to it. Weird, maybe. But if I pass, then it will all have been worth it!
This weekend, as suggested by a few of my proffs, I didn't spend my whole time cramming. Instead, I watched
EuroVision.You can see the picture of the winners. Not your typical entry, but they were pretty good! On the BBC website you can see all the details of the song contest. I was lucky to get the live broadcast on my laptop. Ed and I enjoyed a big bowl of popcorn, and some cream soda to celebrate the occasion.
Well, wish me luck today...:S

Take care
xoxox

1 comment:

Country Parson said...

Lots of luck! But I'm sure you don't need it, for it sounds as if you have everything sussed!