Monday, May 22, 2006

Photos Finally Uploaded!

Okay, so it's only been 2.5 seconds since my last entry, but simply had to show you all these photos....

This is our surrogate dog. Muffin Clifton. Known affectionately in our house as "Petit Muffin". The day these photos were taken, Muffin had just had a wash, cut, and blow dry. (You can tell how angry she is with her Auntie-Margie for taking her there...right?)



On the same topic of surrogates, my surrogate Granny sent this to me for my birthday. Because I wasn't on campus for the whole of April plus, I didn't pick it up until today. This is particularity awesome, because I played the sax for 5 years in Highschool. Both my sisters did as well, so naturally I followed the tradition, and loved every second of it! Thanks for the great gift, Granny! (My glasses are there to give you an idea of the size.)

2 comments:

Country Parson said...

Yes, Muffin is obviously a very abused animal .... not!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I'll have to show them to your Godmother. Mum