Saturday, May 27, 2006

Third Exam Today...

Today, at 7:30am, my alarm went off. By 8:30am I was showered, dressed and in the kitchen making my brekkie. Because the kettle wouldn't boil (grr), my pot of tea was made using the scalding hot water from the tap. By 9:15, Dave and I left the flat, picked up Ben, and at 9:32am...I was writing my 3rd exam. On the menu today was 'Introduction to Social Anthropology'. Again, there were good questions on the paper, so I used almost the full 3 hours writing and re-reading.
My next is on Tuesday, when I'll be testing my biological knowledge...:S
xoxox
Ps: Ma, and Padre, can you make sure to tape Dr. Who tonight, please? The common room is closed. Thanks!

2 comments:

Country Parson said...

It sounds as if things are going well!

Alas! We missed Dr Who, but will pick it up again later in the week.

xoxox

Country Girl said...

Make sure you tape it! (please)
I think it shows up on ITV 3 on Friday...
xox