Saturday, June 10, 2006

First Swim in the Pool

For the past week, it's been at least 28 C here. No comparison to the 41 C my sister had in Hamilton, but I find 25 C hot... We had the Horse Trials in the village today, and I got home feeling sufficiently warmed by the sun, so I thought that it was good opportunity to have a swim! True, it's not heated yet, but I was hot enough that I didn't care. There's no better way to cool down than to immerse yourself in cool water, and float on a pool noodle. With a cool, tall glass of rootbeer (though it's not real), and I'm happy as a clam!
xox


The Water Baby herself!


The pool in the sunlight.


Mmm... more tempting water.


This is what the sky looked like... as far as the eye could see!


I have to add...this is what the water looked like before! :S

No comments: