Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy (Belated) Father's Day!

My Parental Units were away in the Isle of Skye over Father's Day. I spent some time, while they were gone to flip through some old family photos. On my sister's Father's Day post I mentioned that my dad used to look like a 'hippy'. Though he wasn't a true one, he sported the long hair. When I was little, I have loads of memories of my Dad at McGill as a professor, dressed in a jacket and tie, with his briefcase in hand. By the time I came around, scissors visited my Dad's hair more regularly. My dad's great, and though I think he works too hard (you do, Dad!), I know he's following his dream of 30 years.
Love you, Daddy!

Your little Toad

xoxoxox

2 comments:

Country Parson said...

Well, I am very proud of my daughters, you may be sure. And Father's Day gives me a special opportunity to think about them and to remember all the happy years we have enjoyed together. Lots of love, O little one beneath your stone there! xoxox

Country Girl said...

ribbit...croak!