Saturday, June 17, 2006

Out for a Stroll

This past Saturday, Ed and I went for this long walk that I've wanted to take him on for a long time. Down through the village, and around on a bridle path up through a corn field, along the North side of the park, and out along side the pub. It takes roughly an hour and a half, and we set off into the sunshine early so we get back to have a cool swim in the pool. I somehow forgot how easily I burned and didn't bring any extra sunscreen with me (silly head). We got back to the house after an ice cream at the shop, and hopped into the pool...then we started to feel it...the burn! While Ed got away with just the back of his neck getting singed, and a surfers' burn on his nose and cheeks. The nerve! We still had a good walk, and enjoyed some BBQed burgers to end the evening.
xoxox

My Handsome Man, in among the corn fields.

Me, hair done by Ed.

We walked through an entire field of this. It'll eventually turn bright yellow.

No comments: