Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm Done!!!

The clock flipped to 4pm, and I knew I was done! Now, I can look forward to a relaxing weekend in London with Ed. My first year exams weren't as scary as I thought they would be, way back at the beginning of the year. But, taking in all the advice and scary stories I made my own plan. I prepared well in advance, and didn't stress. I had no wishes of leaving the hall first, and the people scribbling next to me, or asking for their third pack of extra paper didn't deter my concentration. Just like my Dad said to me, "you already know it!"...and it's true. I felt this year my exams were more of an opportunity than a test. But I'm still glad they're over, and now...the Summer begins!
xoxox

3 comments:

Country Parson said...

Congratulations! And enjoy your summer! xoxox

TGS said...

Well Done!! Sleep now my pretty ;)

Country Girl said...

And sleep I did! I slept in until.....10am!
oooooooooo
xoxox