Thursday, July 13, 2006

Getting Lost....Sort of

This is a map of the area I walk in on Thursday morning. St. Jean/Brunswick I walked from the courner of St. Jean and Brunwick, West along De Saliberry, then ended up back on Brunswick.
I started off by taking a bus to Fairview, where I was to transfer buses and get off infront of my work. However...this wasn't to be the case. I left the house at 7:30am and only arrived at work at 10:30. In between this I left Cote-Vertu, got to Fairview, and transfered onto a bus that tookme right back out to Cote-Vertu. Not quite to where I started, but close enough. I then headed backout to the West-Island, and proceeded to walk from St. Jean all along De Saliberry, back down to Brunswick. It was hot, and humid, and I thoght I would for sure be fired. However, I managed to get a lift there and no, I was not fired. :)
Needless to say, I was glad to get into the air conditioned Salon, and I think I'll stick to the bus I took on my first day.

No comments: