Sunday, July 16, 2006

Busy Sunday

This past Sunday, I started the day by singing with Catherine in the A&P choir. I got to meet all of her choral friends, and wear a choir gown with only my knickers underneath :0 It was less scary than I thought it would be. Hopefully, I can go there on a regular baisis, so as to get into a groove of my own.
After church I headed out to Pincourt, and Pam, Alycia and I went to go meet Phoebe, the puppy of one of our co-workers, Vickie. She was so cute. This little boxer kept Alyciawell excersised, and all of us entertained.
After the visit with Vickie, Pam, Alycia, and I went out to visit Granny and Grandpa Bachner for supper. Laura and Breina were there too. We had corn-on-the-cobb, ribs made with Laura'a rib recipe, potato salad, and green salad. Such a great summer supper :). We all dipped our feet in Breina's paddling pool, and spent time talking about Laura'a upcoming wedding in September.
I've only been here a week, but I feel lik it's been longer, in a good way.
There's a heat wave on here at the moment. Today, it was 41C with humidity....ugh. Hopefully, we'll have a big thunderstorm, and the air will clear a little.
xoxoxox

Alycia and Phoebe

Breina in the Paddling pool.

Breina, the little cutie!

No comments: