Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Cape Cod Vacation

It was planned several month ago that I might travel to Cape Cod with Pam and Co. It looked for a while like I wouldn't be going, but then my pans changed. I had the opportunity to spend the week camping with Pam while going to beaches, getting horribly burned, visiting the JFK museum, go Whale watching, go to an aquarium, and all the while testing fish and chips every where I went, smelling the sea salt air. I miss living so close tot eh water in England (when I'm in OXON), so when we went swimming in the Ocean for the first time during the trip, it was such a relief to be back in the water!
there's so much I could write about, but any description I would give, could hardly do it justice. I'll just post the photos, and let you make up your own minds.
xox












No comments: