Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Hallowe'en

The festival of All Hallows' Eve has always provided great memories for me. Carving pumpkins with my Dad and Mum, dressing up and going trick-or-treating with my Dad (he dressed up too!), and rolling in our bounty collected. I liked wearing costumes my Mum made for me, because I knew they were unique! These days it's never unthought of to make my own costume. For example, this year I dressed up as a French Maid. I wore a black t-shirt, a grey skirt, and made my apron. However, it would have been easier with a sewing machine...sewing on lace by hand was a labour of love! Hope you all had a safe and happy Hallowe'en!
xox


<>My home-made French maid's outfit :)
<>
<>
<>Me, with Ed before going out.

1 comment:

Country Parson said...

Yes, it was a good Hallowe'en here! We hope you had a lovely time.