Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back in the Groove

Today, I drove my Parental Units down to Canterbury to drop me off. I start back to class on Monday, so I have a couple of days to settle in. Ed gets back on Monday, and I can't wait! I had an awesome Christmas holiday, though maybe a little busy for some.
I'm looking forward to my semester coming up! I'm all set with my bones for my Human Osteology course (they're animal, don't worry :D), and getting psyched for stats.
Good luck in your New Year follies!
xoxox

2 comments:

Country Parson said...

It was great having you home for Christmas. Have a wonderful term, and see you soon! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi sarah,
Merry late christmas and a happy new year, hope you had a lot of fun and enjoyed yourself. I've been extremely busy. Been worrying about school because i'm having some difficulty in Math :(
Just want to say hi and my diving is going very well, i'm leaving to Wennipeg on the 22nd of January and i come back the 29th.
My hotmail is Diver_on_the_edge@hotmail.com
Lots of Love
Henry