Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I welcomed in the New Year, 2007, by ringing our church bells with seven other people. Afterwards, my Mother, our house-guest and very good family friend, Jim, enjoyed a lovely cool, tall glass of Champagne!
In true tradition, I have made a few New Year's resolutions:

1. To keep
in better touch with my sisters, and close friends.
2. Not to snack (a lot) during the day.

3. To go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week.

4. To get a job.
5. Not to be too lazy.

-but most of all:

6. To relax at times of stress; not to see all the little things and let them bother me; to worry only about myself (most of the time); and to take naps.
Who's knows which day in January I'll get to before I break all of the above resolutions. However
I live in hope.
I wish the very best to all of you. May you keep all your important resolutions, and prosper in your endeavours in the New Year!
xoxoxox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year DD. I wish you and your family health and happines for the new year. My new years resolution is not to eat chocolate as a main meal, I to wonder which day in january a will make it to. ha ha

Doodlebugz said...

Hey sistor! I'm with you on #1, and the stress part of #6! xxoo Allie

April Day said...

I don't want to appear too smug but I kept my first one this afternoon and the second comes up on Monday when Fang is due to go back to Evesham

Country Girl said...

Jan 3rd...and so far, so good :)

Country Parson said...

That's right! One day at a time! It's interesting how we can so easily forget our resolutions. But yours are all good ones.