Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DONE!!!
...at least until my exams. Last Friday, I handed in my last two assignments well within the deadline, after having a great night's sleep :D All our friends had huge grins on their faces that said: "It's all done!". The weekend before that I had gone home with Ed, to pick up the car, and drove back to Canterbury. Which meant instead of pelting up the hill at the last minute to hand in the assignments, I could drive them up. Extravagant, I know, but I think I've earned it! ;P After term was over, I gave Ed a lift home to drop of his stuff, and stayed a couple days to visit. Then I drove back to big bad Tew...alone! I managed it all right though. Apart from shouting a few deleting expletive at a stupid, blind truck driver...grrrrrr... I now sitting having tea with Mum and Dad watching CSI. It's all good. Easter may be a break from classes, but revision, jobs from the "job jar," and other stuff...I wont be resting. xox

No comments: