Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A New Man in my Life!

No, I haven't broken up with Ed. As an early birthday gift from my Mum and Dad, I received a goldfish!!! I haven't had a fish in years, so this is quite a treat :D My Mum suggested a name which has stuck: Simon (our fish monger's name is Simon). His full name is 'Simon the Great'. As you can see by the photos, he's happy in his new pond. I'm debating whether I should get him a toy to play with. Any suggestions?
xox

He matched his tank and his gravel!

Spot the fish!

He plays with his reflection...





xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a man!!!!!I can`t wait to meet him in 75 days 10 hours and 31 min plus flying time of course. I hope you are still working on our itinaray.Remember we only have 8 days to see all of england,no stress!!!!If you could throw in a day in Paris it would be nice(ha ha).love you, hug you, miss you, kiss you.

Country Girl said...

ya, Paris...no problem ;P
xox