Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

As it has been the tradition for the past couple years, I spent New Year's with my Handsome Man in Kent. We saw some friends of ours in Canterbury then spent the rest of my visit at his Mum's house with Ed's Mum and brother Jack. Instead of going out and spending way too much money we didn't have on drinks, we spent the evening in with a bottle of champagne and Jules Holland on TV. Jack, Ed, and I also had a good time playing GTA on the XBox. I don't play very well but I like to think I amuse. Ed and I also went out on a few excursions: We went to see a film, and on another evening we went bowling with friends. I have to say the Wii had certainly helped my game ;P It was a great start to a new year, so let's home it's a foreshadowing.

Because I love you :P
Ben in action pose...
Jack in action pose...
Ed in action pose....
...and a shot of my bum!
We played pool after too. Ed and I won the double game, go us!!

No comments: