Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day Frivolities!

Our Boxing Day was spent eating what was left over from our Christmas dinner and enjoying more of Mum's home made pudding. Catherine and Mark joined us for the meal, where we dined on sliced beef in gravy, quiche, sausages, tourtiere, "shmam potatoes", my special brussel sprouts, carrots. And after pudding and some of my holiday baked treats, we spent the rest of the evening playing Wii (in attempts to burn off the calories gained during the meal). Mum turned out to be the star bowler, and we spent most of our time trying to perfect the technique to knock down the most pins possible. A good night was had by all, but the decision is clear...the diet starts tomorrow!! :) I have pictures of the bowling, however they're on my old school camera so I'll put those up when I get them developed.

Catherine and Me- Catherine dressed as a present.
Catherine, and Mark with me by our fabulous tree.

No comments: