Friday, June 26, 2009

Bluewater

For a while now, Ed has said that he would take me to Blue Water shopping center. Blue Water is Europe's largest shopping mall, and I had to see it for myself. It's located in a abandoned quarry and has hundreds of shops, restaurants, and a cinema all within the complex. The decision to go was made absolute when Ed's friend said that A&W Rootbeer was available at a sweet shop in Bluewater. I absolutely love A&W's, and have been deprived of it while living in England. I have also been trying to convince Ed that A&W doesn't taste like dentist's mouthwash (?!). After going a bit mad with the pick & mix we came away from the shop with that plus a couple cans of A&W, and a bag of Hersey's kisses. If you ever find yourself in Bluewater, I suggest using a map. I was lucky Ed knew his way round; if it weren't for him, I'd probably still be there!





No comments: