Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Emeralds!!

You may remember my 2 year anniversary ring that my handsome man bought me, but that was two years ago and it was time for a new one another 2 years on (pine sap killed the last one). Ed and I trolled through hundreds of pages of rings on eBay, and looked in various shop windows looking for the best. Eventually we both spotted one on eBay, and with Mum in the background drooling over the prospect of new emeralds, we bought it! I waited for several days as the post man would come to our house with no package for me, and yesterday he did have one. I love looking down, seeing my 'bling', and instantly thinking of my fabulous handsome man. I will miss him terribly while I'm in Canada and he's in South Korea, but I'll have a wonderful reminder of him whenever I see my shiny green emeralds!

No comments: