Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who Can I Yell At?????

It has been a while since I've used this blog as a venting board, however this is the time. You know that feeling when you think to yourself "all I want is to get home and have nothing to do, nothing to worry about, not to complete". Well forget that for tonight!! Baahhhhhh. I went out to get a couple groceries. Luckily it was a short list and for the most of the items, no problem. But the next time I have to go searching through the entire grocery store to get bloody hummus, I'm taking a map. Ask me where the hummus is in Sainsbury's in England and it's fine...next to the sandwich fillers and taramasalata. But in IGA?? I certainly got my exercise for the day walking from the frozen section to the fresh veg, and back again...twice. Short of calling my Mother to ask where the hummus was I finally found it 30 minutes later. After this experience, I head back to the highway....the flashing yellow lights should have been an indicator. I get to the exit I need to turn left at and I wait...and wait...and wait. Finally a figure arrived next to my car uttering in French "you should have gone the other way, now you're blocking all the traffic!" I exclaimed, I'm trying to get over there, indicating the way to my house. No, he says I cannot turn, I'll never get the light. Bugger!!! Fine, I say "can I do a U-turn?" to which he replies "I can't give you permission...." so I do it anyway. I was so mad that basically when I was almost at my door he says I can't go that way. After a 20 minute detour I arrived home. This sucks! I hate construction and stupid traffic people who stop me from going home, without any notice.
I feel marginally better. Though, knowing that I'm not going to proof read this leaves me with a sense of dread thinking of all the typos and grammatical errors.

No comments: