Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas - Joyeux Noël!!!

Merry Christmas 2005!
I hope all your Christmases were as eventful in your homes as it was in the Vicarage. Our Christiann" Christmas was filled with church. The three services at Little Tew, Great Tew, and Over Worton were allbeautifull in their own right. I think we had about 30 kids at the Great Tew service! (A lot of communion helpers). There were drinks afterwards in OverWortonn, then home. A well deserved snooze was taken after the Christmas-Morning-Wife-Saver (prepared by Mummy). In the evening we dined on tortière and watched Dr. Who. Today, however, I was a kid again. Upon hearing Jingle Bells played on the piano by Daddy, I, followed by
both my mother and Martha (house guest) went bumping down the stairs. A time honoureded tradition. We opened stockings, and gifts as we always have done; savouring the moment. We've had tea with Karl and Hugh of Little Tew, and now I sit here smelling gorgeousness coming from the kitchen, as well Christmas in Elora. Daddy's basting the turkey in home brewed cider made with vicarage apples.
So to all whom I can't see over the holidays, I send all my love. I got a new digi cam from Mum and Dad, so I can now put up my own photos...coming soon!
With Love
xoxox

No comments: