Saturday, January 07, 2006


We Start the New Year...

As per request, I'm including in this blog some photos. I've started the New Year, relaxed and optimistic. I'm looking forward to going back to school, but happy for the time I had at home. We are all enjoying the new kitchen, as well as putting in the new toys: microwave, lights, cookie cooling rack. I also had a really nice time visiting Ed's house. After getting over my nerves of meeting his mother (which turned out to be unnecessary) I was able to relax into the warm and welcoming environment easily. As for my New Year's resolutions? I've vowed to dredge up that lasting patience I used to have, and not to do any dished which aren't mine, or Ed's. I've also given up procrastination...but I gave that up last year too, so who knows. All the best for the New year to everyone. Take it easy, enjoy the sunshine, and smell the roses. Lots of Love! xoxox

No comments: