Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chez Cora (she's a real person!)

This the best breakfast/brunch place any where, in my opinion. Hearty portions, good fresh food, and cute little drawings on the menu. You can get fry ups, fruits plates, coffee, tea, fruit coqutails, anything you want. You could just get scrambled eggs if that's all you craved.
So today, Sunday, Catherine's choir cronies showed me what they do after church. There were 8 of us in total. I had an absolute blast! Catherine's friends were friendly, welcoming, hilarious, and generally made me feel like "one-of-the-gang". I so wish they had these in England...Cora, ever thought of expanding???
xox

The ever recognizable sign.

My sistor!!!

FOOD!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All this tasty looking food you've got on your blog my love! It makes me hungry just to look at it! Glad to see you're having such a great time over there, miss you loads!!

Ed x x x x x