Monday, July 24, 2006

Smoked Meat Pete's

Pete, of Smoked Meat Pete's, has founded an institution in Montréal. Everyone who knows Montréal, knows that we have the best (I say) smoked meat! The traditional: sandwich, pickle, slaw, and fries...soooo good! It was a spur of the moment idea to go. I have this list of things I was to see and eat, and places I want to go while I'm visiting. So far, it's going well. I said to Pam that I had to have Pete's while I was visiting, because I didn't get it last time I was here. Her response was: "Let's go tonight, then!". So we did. :D
xox

Alycia and me, chowing down!

Sandwich + slaw+ a pickle+ fries = yummy goodness!

2 comments:

Starfisheez said...

Not only does Pete's have the most amazing smoked Meat, but he won for the best fries in Montreal too. I make it a point to go to Pete's any time I'm in Montreal, but was unsuccessful a few times but got to go this past July when I was there for Brian's wedding. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna be seen to be the one to comment on all your food entries, but those chips (fries, hehe) look like real greasy goodness!

Ed x x x x x x x x x