Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Flying with Pierre

Ever since I arrived in Canada, Pierre has said he wanted to take me flying. He was a fighter pilot, and now works for the Quebec Government. So, on fine day, Pierre phones me at work, and says: "It's a nice day. Feel like going flying?" Naturally, I jumped at the opportunity. I am always amazed at how far you can see. I could see the downtown core, the Oratory, my house, the Bd'U pool, my old school, and much more. I felt as we were suspended in mid air, that we were staring at a snap shot way down on the ground. The cars, barely moving and no sounds to be heard. Pierre was crazy enough to let me fly the plane too! (apparently, I didn't do too badly!) It was an awesome experience, and thank you Grumpy for everything!
xox


The plane

JAC and MAC


Heading towards Downtwon, Mtl

My (old) House!!! (the pale yellow one, with the dark roof)

The Bd'U pool, and Barn

No comments: