Tuesday, October 12, 2010

National Moment of Frustration Scream Day (IMFSD)

Today's little celebration brings light to a problem 99% of the population has. That moment when your cool over heats, your calm vamooses and any ounce of civility left 5 minutes ago. That moment you snap, and say that bad word, or shout at your child when you didn't mean to, or turn the air blue as that thing you've been trying to do for hours fails.

Ironically IMFSD is paired with Free Thought Day and National Face Your Fears Day. Does that mean our choice to paint the air around us blue colours, is just part of the National Free Thought day, and our yelling at someone who is trying our patients part of the National Face your Fears Day? I personally would evoke my right on Free Thought Day to chose which suited me best.

If I were to try to amalgamate the three together, I would probably decide of my own free will to confront someone I was fearful of by throwing something at them in a fit of rage... or something like that. However failing that, we could use today to get a few things off our chest, and not bottle everything up. Have you got something that needs to come off your chest, or have you been shying away from something for a while and want to get up the courage to take it on? Today's that day!

No comments: